Thursday, August 11, 2011

Paris!

We took the train to Paris from Lyon today!  Only 2 hours so very easy.  We werent all sitting together once again but Tarah and I were since we bought our tickets together.  Finished the movie Flyboys and started PS I Love You- ah what a good movie- makes me ready for seeing Ireland in 2 days!!
Hotel room is very very lime green, bunk beds, sheets cost extra, towels too, one bathroom for the floor but we are on the first floor (so one level up from lobby) and very close to the Eiffel Tower!  Tonight we are going to buy a small, grocery store dinner and take it to the tower to eat on the lovely lawn in front!  How exciting!  The weather has been great so far, I wonder if our luck will hold, some rain in Paris wouldnt be too bad except I dont have any waterproof shoes... oops.  Ive learned its hard to pack for the heat of Rome and the rain of Paris in the same small duffel bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment